Workshop 2: Quality Control on Medical imaging
Dr Mokhtar Mars
Dr. Mokhtar Mars, Ph.D, Ing.
CT & MRI Service Engineer, CT/MRI Expert
Head of the MMS Company, Senior Application Specialist CT/ MRI
During this Workshop, participants will have detailed information regarding Image quality criteria such as spatial resolution, contrast, Signal to Noise Ratio for both modalities CT and MRI. In addition, we will see the effect of Acquisition and reconstruction parameters on image quality. Finally, participants will be familiar with the main image quality key parameters and how to measure them using dedicated phantoms.
- CT image quality criteria
- Quality control of CT imaging system
- MRI image quality criteria
- Quality control of MRI imaging system
- Catphan ® 500 and 600 Manual, the Phantom Laboratory, 2006
- 2017 Computed Tomography Quality Control Manual, ACR (American College of Radiology), 2017
- CT Quality Assurance Procedures for Somatom Go Family. Siemens Healthineers 2021
- MRI Quality Assurance Procedures, Siemens Healthineers, 2021